KEEP your EYES focused on the WATER and MIDDLE EAST!!!! Don't let the MSM distract you with their little booms here. IT'S ALL HABBENING international!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

I can't think of a more relevant and precise event than what is happening over there right now related to the "Watch the water" Q-Post. People don't realize how big this is. Most people don't even know that there was a ship blocking the canal. Be vocal, tell people everywhere.

I'm just a patriot. No longer a republican. WWG1WGA! God Wins!

The USNS Mercy is on the way there now..... they left CA around 6:30 Eastern time.

I was just putting all this together few days ago- with the subs going "missing" and then the canal getting blocked- and also the Ukrainian build up.. someone asked me why all the attention on Border? what's really going on.. I pulled up what I could- he got pissy with me- as if i didn't know what I'm talking about.. at least I'm not the only one thinking this alone!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

Yes!! We have a lot of people coming in through our border right now but the big attention is on the human trafficking with Evergreen. HRC.

(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA!#Maga Trump is my President. Got kicked out of Twitter now here. Went by QCheerleader & JFK JR. Lives. Change my user name. 🍿😊🙏🛸

its all about saving tge children. Bunny love you wishing you a fab weekend.

In response Elle Aurora Ash to her Publication

Oh I love you too precious! Thank you! I've been recoverimg from Covid for the past three weeks and finally starting to feel better thats why I havent been posting --barely been online here. Sending you much love beautiful!!! 🌿💞🌿💞❤️🥰

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

🤔Yeah, but we know...how to get the real info out? Most of us havae been banned on leftist media forums. Ideas...????

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

TELEGRAM, ANONUP, INSTAGRAM (IM BANNED--all 8 accts ive had)
There's, WeGo.social, 107daily.com, GAB, I have sll those accounts and at least i csn post on there. The leftist forums go for it of you CAN get an account. My IP ADDRESS is banned even with a new phone number and new cell phone and new email address.

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

I saw that and was a good one!!!

(1) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

its honestly not being reported. nothing anywhere. so creepy

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

The MSM will do everything they can to distract us. They will try to bury this story as quickly as they can.

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

I KNOW!!! Theyre doing everything to keep us shunned. I cant take my eyes off the middle east.

(2) Show this thread

Corporate Flight Attendant 🇺🇲 Pittsburgh PA 🇺🇲 Trump Won 🇺🇲 Happily Married 🇺🇲 Save the Children 🇺🇲 MAGA ❤

Time to Free the humans trapped in those green containers!

I keep thinking about the#WikiLeaks files...
#FreeAssange
Watch the water!