🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I did not know that the call sign of the Evergreen ship is H3RC until Dave's show tonight. Takeaway, if you don't have the time to listen, is enjoy the show! Meme stolen from@robertauthor

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2435b-you-are-watching-a-show-moves-countermoves-establishment-panic/

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

@disclosetv reports that, among other efforts to unstick the containership, they will begin UNLOADING CONTAINERS.

this could get very interesting.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING

I said somebody needed to unload and inspect the cargo yesterday. Another anon thought i needed to use critical thinking. I still say UNLOAD and INSPECT THE CARGO.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sapphire in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

I like the way you think.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Standing Right Beside You. UNLOAD AND INSPECT ASAP

NOW!!!!