Very high-resolution satellite image of the Ever Given container ship blocking the Suez Canal

Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

i reckon the evergreen , is gonna get rammed really hard by a wayward ship,and sunk so theres absolutely no chance of thescumbag nations can ever recover to be any threat in the future..Block the canal for a long time!JUST A THEORY!

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

I got a kick out of reading responses to the possible reasons this happened on a news channel. People are all over the place. I do not see this as an accident at all, I see it as the hand of God. I pray many proofs will come from this Evergiven / Evergreen situation. We need justice and it seems so much evidence of all evil ends up missing and people who have seen it end up 'arkensided.'

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Fear Not to her Publication

sTOP THE SHIP COMPANY THAT CARRIES hrc S CHILD TRAFFICKING CONTAINERS(SHE OWNS EVERGREEN SHIPPING) .sTUFF UP SCUM COUNTRIES OF THE uae AND I THINK THE SHIP WILL BE SUNK BY BEING RAMMED (ACCIDENTLY) OF COURSE! tHIS WILL CRIPPLE THOSE CORRUPT COUNTRIES IF CANAL IS BLOCKED.tHEY LOSE CONTRACTSETC.jUST MY OPINION

(1) Show this thread