To all my friends who were in DC on 1/20/21. Couple Qs:

Were you allowed to be within hearing distance of capital during “ceremony”?

Were you able to get recorded hearings with time stamp to match what was shown on TV?

Did you hear any singing?

Anyone?

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

I am currently analyzing the video. It is an edit. It was not live and most definitely not on location. The transmission was hooked to the live feed and the loud speakers of the area.

I can personally attest to the fact that there are previous pre-built sets to the exact copy of both the capitol and the white house. This is for filming purposes. One of the many sets also exists in Bulgaria, where the "Olympus Has Fallen" was filmed.

I'm into old things....old cars, old guitars, old rifles, old music............... I love my country. I love my President!

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

Right. Castle Rock Entertainment built sets. That is the easy part. But making sure no person could be aware that it was not going on is the harder part. What about those who live there?

Ah, wouldnt it be convenient if you could somehow put up a perimeter fence so the locals couldnt get close enough to see what was going on live.

In response Anna Maria to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @5_5weseeyou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from We Go All, click on at the bottom under it