Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Officers are under no obligation to tell strangers why someone is being arrested, idiots...On a different note, this bill that Kemp signed is weak AF, it's meant to placate people calling for reform. It has no teeth and does not address the problems we faced during 2020.

Kemp is a Deep State piece of shit

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

With Any Luck They Will Water Board That Bitch.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

kemp sucks

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes, he does. Wonder what this woman was doing besides knocking on Kemp's door. 🤔
Wonder if she broke a few rules/laws to cause herself to get detained. Sure hope not, but more than likely, next up, calls of racism against white cops. Seems to be all about race, gender and division with the LEFT. 🙄

(1) Show this thread