๐Ÿ˜Does anybody else have trouble scrolling down the home page? Sometimes I can only see about five or six posts, and then it won't let me go farther. I have to refresh the page to see new ones. But then I can't find anything older, unless I visit specific pages.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

โค๏ธI love AnonUp, so am not complaining. Was just wondering if other folks were having the same problem. I'm sure all the bugs will be worked out in time. Can't even imagine what goes into creating a site of this caliber, so will be content while waiting for the fine-tuning to happen.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

yes.. driving me nuts

same here

yep, it's pretty pathetic!

Yes, it's a bit of an annoyance. Same problem on Gab.

Daughter of God our Father Almighty. Family is everything. Grateful God opened my eyes, forever woke.

That or after I've scrolled a bit all of a sudden I'm just scrolling past the same posts I just read.