WOW. THIS WHOLE *AMERICA IS A CORPORATION CONTROLLED BY THE GLOBAL ELITE BANKERS* RABBIT HOLES GO DEEP & SPREAD FAR. THESE PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH KEEPING THEIR BLOODLINES PURE & LOTS OF INBREEDING!🤮 THE BOOK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE & STARTED MY MISSION "THE BIGGEST SECRET" BY DAVID ICKE HAS PREPARED ME FOR ALL THIS! RED PILLED SINCE 1998

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

As they say, the borrower is slave to the lender, and we have all been made unwitting slaves to an entity we were wholly unaware of. No more.

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

The Corporation was dissolved in June 2019. Bankruptcy was finalized, I believe, on or about Jan 7 of this year.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I hope you know of the ties to the sinking of the Titanic and creation of the Federal Reserve.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😡🤬

(2) Show this thread

yes me too (David Icke and Allan watts) They woke me up 🙏🏾