πŸ˜‰πŸΈπŸΏ

It all is making sense now. Evergreen cargo ship, owned by Ghislane Maxwells father/husband, is stuck in the Suez Canal. Hillary's SS codename was Evergreen. They use the ships for child trafficking. For the last week the entire Russian naval fleet from the area is right there, waiting.......
Our ol' buddy Putin has them trapped.
Pretty darn slick if you ask me. I didn't see this coming.
Putin is in on the take down of the worldwide deep state cabal.
Just wait until they off load some of the cargo and find what is inside.....
This may be the start of the avalanche.
Stay tuned......

(Hat tip to JohnnyQ)

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I figured something like this, but did not think of Putin. If that's all true, it's GLORIOUS.

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

how long is it going to sit there unopened?

in an effort to expedite things they wont look into the containers

expedite? what will they do with them? and how would you know? πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Tugboat "Baraka I"

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, β€œWhom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!”

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

oooo WOW πŸ‘πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

good find. Anybody wanna see ship accident compilation here ya go
https://youtu.be/BnM5FWkPDwo

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Husband, Father, Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Waiting patiently for the storm

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian patriot who loves my country and support DonaLd J. Trump as the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 2021 Neosho, Missouri, USA

Wow!!!b Hope so!!!

I haven't heard about Putin and the Russian ships. Where can I read more about this? Who is JohnnyQ?

In response USA DAR to his Publication

American war ships to the left Russian warships to the right, I will find the link where you can read more

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread