I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

SET THE PEOPLE FREE!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Moses parting the Red Sea is one of the most spectacular miracles in the Bible. The dramatic story plays out as the Israelites are escaping from slavery in Egypt. Trapped between the sea and the pursuing army, Moses tells the people to "stand firm and see the deliverance of the Lord." God opens a miraculous way of escape by clearing a dry path through the sea. Once the people are safely on the other side, God sweeps away the Egyptian army into the sea. Through this epic miracle, God reveals his absolute power over all things.

Exodus 12-15 tells the whole story. ✨

Is God about to rescue us from slavery, as He rescued the Israelites from Egypt?

"It's going to be BIBLICAL." ~ Q

Only people mentioned by @Graymckay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Georgia Marshall, click on at the bottom under it