Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

DEEP STATE IS GETTING THEIR OWN PERSONAL RED PILL SHOVED UP THEIR OWN A$$! IT IS A BOOMERANG. HOW DOES IT FEEL, DEEP STATE? DOES IT FEEL GOOD? GET READY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL COMING FOR YOU. NCSWIC, BITCHES!! FEEL YOUR OWN BAD KARMA COME RIGHT BACK TO HIT YOU IN THE FACE AND UP YOUR A$$ WITH NO TOILET PAPER!!! I LOVE IT, YOU DESERVE MORE OF IT!

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

AMEN! It's time!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

fookn' ginormous

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Built in 2018... People are obsessed about the captain & why there's no NAME? Reports from the ship are being neutered by statements like "I'm not authorized to speak to the press." We NEED a helicopter perspective & a#SEALTEAM to drop in & check OUT THE CARGO!#truth MSM isn't gonna budge...👀

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

This should be a no brainer!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I sure hope so.

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Giant Suppository!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

Just what I was gonna say. 😂 NO MORE ORAL MEDS!

(1) Show this thread

It's going to be a very bitter pill...

😩

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

more like a redpill suppository

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

hope so

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..