#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRiderChannel/7667

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫢

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

forced to resighn from
my state job of 15 years because i refused the test the whole thing was just crazy the way things went down for me PA is in so deep I had no choice

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

THIS IS AN EMAIL OFF MY MANAGER! LOOKS LIKE IM ALSO GOING TO BE OUT OF WORK AFTER 29yrs. I HAVE ALSO REFUSED THE VAX. My anxiety is trauma related due to bullying at work from another manager.

Thought I would email you as realise I wont get to see you due to leave. As you are aware we need to prepare for the anticipated recommencement of service to alternate weeks for pws on 6th April 2021.
I am aware that you are still not wearing the appropriate PPE , therefore can I urge you to make efforts with the PPE as you will be required to be wearing the mandatory appropriate PPE from 6th April 2021, we will not be able to offer continued adjustments beyond that date. Should your anxiety become exacerbated by wearing the PPE you will be deemed unfit for work, the PPE is mandatory to protect others .
I hope over the coming weeks your anxiety levels will decrease and you are able to find this situation manageable and obviously we will do what is reasonable to allow you to have a short brea

It will be stressful at first it will all
work out for the best Good luck .......

In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedHotDot in this post can reply

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Thankyou. Im sad because i love my job. 😒. I guess as one door closes another one opens. πŸ™