General McInerney (Telegram) - The plan as I've stated multiple times is to spread Covid-19 into red states and then blame conservatives for not being vaccinated/wearing masks/not social distancing.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

There trying to send 5000 illegals to the Orange County FL Convention center. FL said No. Who know's if FL will be forced to take them.

Oh my gosh!! When will this fake pandemic end? it's not a deadly virus and we must get on with our lives without masks!

My thing with this Covid Plandeminc, when I use to get the Flu shot/jab long long time ago, after getting the shot, 90% of the time I would get the fooken flu, now you tell me the sheeps that are getting the Corona Jab they will more than likely get some form of flu or what ever else you want to call it sickness, so the ones that have the shot are going to get sick the ones that dont have the shot, is the other way around❗️🤨I myself havent felt soooo healthy since this plandemic came around, I feel like KING KONG❗️🦍🦍🦍🦍💪🏼All you have to do is eat right, exercise and make sure you get enough sleep, You dont need to get that poison shot NOW THAT WILL eventually get you sick.😏🌈😎😎

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

Just a hunch but aren't we all red states? 🤗

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

well bus them to blue states then, this shit isnt difficult

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Evil - plain & simple

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

Don't look at the McInerney account, it is not verifes and the real Gen McInerney has said he was not on any social media

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

NOBODY needs to obsess over SARS CoV-2 infections. The key is to eliminate the virus prior to the onset of an immunological condition called cytokine storm which destroys vital organ tissue.

Dr Zelinsky cured 100% of his clientele, aged 2-100+ yrs old with HCQ, Azithromycin and zinc. I recommend Ivermectin as it more rapidly kills C19 with much lower incidence of side effects. Acquiring your meds is a phone call away:

SPEAKWITHANMD.COM

This outfit offers MD PHONE CONSULTS within 24 hours and expedited shipping.

The overwhelming majority of Americans with decent immune functioning do not require medical intervention but, those who are in need, speak with an MD will quickly, efficiently and cordially treat you.

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Chicago has always encouraged "immigrants", but yelled RACIST! if you said ILLEGAL. Of course, that also means more kids to use those Pritzker Family puberty blockers on.

'Mr. mayor' Lori Lightfoot signed an updated Welcoming City Ordinance.

"Also under the revised ordinance, the word "citizen" has been removed from the Municipal Code and replaced instead with "person" or "resident," a small, but symbolic gesture, meant to indicate that Chicago does not discriminate based on citizenship."
https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-welcoming-city-ordinance-lori-lightfoot-mayor-news/10364297/

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

Remember when Trump threatened to bus them to blue states? now look what Biden does.