Only people mentioned by @Smokeymtnwoman in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

This just makes me sick/extremely sad! The BIG PHARMA must be CRUSHED!!!

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

i agree. imo..its the biggest deadliest criminal cartel of them all.....

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬🤬

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

#bigtech#BigPharma and all the corrupt "shells" underneath them. - I was over-the-target.

I did some posts on#WakefieldAndAssociates#WakefieldCushman last week when I found out that this Stimulas was subject to debt collectors being able to debit and collect any debt owed. At the end of the day, the#CabalCoreHub uses this group for whatever they need them to do, to be. This is who heads all debt collection agencies and completely owned operation by the Cabal...so their going to take back the money whatever way they can. Before my acct was purged in the Twatterdome, I did a huge thread on this.

Today, out of the blue, I get a "text" message from, wait for it...Wakefield & Associates!! There is no reason for them to be calling or contacting me whatsoever - but here they are, out of nowhere, they are contacting me about a "debt"?? Seriously.

They didn't like what I posted on all the sites we#ThePeople use about them.#StandardOwned#Northwestern#ChicagoBoysClub#CabalThug

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

thats creepy..them calling you.. yeah. these monsters are the worst. big pharma cartel mixed with the nwo monsters..is terrifying

(1) Show this thread