Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Can't help but to think about drones, but in perspective of the cars below the size might be way off. IDK

they are charoits!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Long way from the Pong days, least folks know prior.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i live across from the lake and did not see this today but last week i saw a large meteor go over the high rise and into the lake.
i see plane activity everyday but i have never seen this.
rumour has it the aliens live in the lake

Everyone seems to be missing the overlay.
The "toddlers " voice.
Also. Perfect scene.
Disclosure.
Who can recommend best inexpensive binocs?
Much appreciated:)

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

They're here

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

UFO's. People don't realize these ufos can mimick all aircrafts.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WISH FOLKS WOULD STATE WERE THEY ARE ?
NORTH LOOKING SOUTH or COME ON MAN !!?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

It's downtown area of Chicago. you can see the double decker section of Lake Shore drive so they are looking east

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I too believe it is the Alliance. The show is building up for the great finale.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i think it is the allience introducing our new neighbours to get people use to seeing them then after meet and greet maybe