Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Kamala will make Hillary look like a pussycat...

After all - being colored, she has carte blanch to do EVERYTHING her masters want, and scream. 'RACIST!!!' in the face of any who question her decisions...

She would not think twice about hitting the nuke button.

Messalina, and Lucritia would pale in comparrison...

Is she going to usher in the fear event I wonder?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

👆

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

I know non going to believe what I'm saying now, but before the US elections, I predicted that this whole election is to get C-toe as President. Thank you God for knowing this and send Angels to prevent that! Cherry on top...before ANY| lockdown in ANY country, I knew the lockdown would come. I send my friend who helps me with the "house wife tasks" home with full pay 3 weeks ahead of lockdown. So predictable. BUT God always win! No doubt in my mind. My the Lord give you peace in your mind and soul and always trust in Him.

Still not sure why they would ever want her and her dismal record and ho-ing her way into any job shes ever had. But the real question is WHO do they REALLY want jn there...we know that's their ultimate goal...BIG MIKE? HRC? who who who can it be...?