Chapter 3: I got home from the hospital at 11:30pm and my man says "Are you going to call your Dad/Family and tell them?" I said "Not tonight, I'll call tomorrow, don't want to upset Dad" Dad was in his 70's and not well. 6 am next morning, my sister calls, Dad had a heart attack and they are called the EMT's. I had to tell her I got hit and call me after they come. Dad passed away on the bathroom floor that morning. I was devastated. I am the Responsible One in my family and I was helpless. I couldn't help them, I was a mess. The next year of my life was like a nightmare. I couldn't get any Dr.'s to take me on. They DON'T like No-Fault patients. No money in it. It took 2 months before a doctor would see me. I got a lawyer and they dropped the ball. I got screwed over because there were no witnesses. Just me and the 16 year old driver. He comes from the Ritzy neighborhood. Family has money. They won. I lost. Med expenses were covered at least.
#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @JupitersMuse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Drops*Of *Jupiter, click on at the bottom under it