I am not going to get upset or give up if something doesn't happen on 4/1. I've never had that attitude toward our movement.

Nothing can deligitimize our movement. We've done our research, we know the corruption is real.

There is no going back.
There is no giving up.

We all share ownership in holding our Oath.

Is it easy? No! Is it worth it? YES! We can all agree on that.

#wwg1wga doesn't just mean us, it means the non-woke, and even [them].

Our ability to thrive as a whole, the way God intended, is congested by the corruption we all have a role in bringing to the Light.

Please share if you feel the same way.

We will never Give Up! 🌎

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Agree.
The enemy will try to intimidate all of us with what we see and hear around us.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

WWG1WGA . God will provide . 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

Standing in with the faith of God and remaining for the time needed to get us back to where we as a country and world as a whole need to be. God Bless us all and those who stand strong to help us through this time in our lives. God will prevail.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

All is GOod.
Blessings, Prayers, Hugs and Love !

#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I agree on multiple levels. Some have always been awake, Some have been awake decades (me) and others just starting. It was never a stringent timeline...It was about mass united consciousness. It has been a 26000 year process and it will happen. Dates are only markers to see where the process is at. Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

precession of the equinoxes!

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I don’t care how long it takes or how much pain I have to suffer from the enemy we cannot celebrate until every child is rescued and brought home and healed and loved and secured and taken care of.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Succinctly: The plan is to SUCCEED while minimizing casualties, not to land on a date to make the masses happy.

Exactly!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I don't pay attention to dates or times...........things happen when they are suppose to

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

look the video up by title in the pic, one of the trafficking victims remembers him on a flight.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

President Trump Never Give Up 2020 - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

President Trump "Never Give Up!" ORIGINAL VIDEO - Address To Class of 2019President Trump Addresses The Nation, Encouraging American Citizens To Never Stop D...

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Anyone demanding a timeline has no idea the enormity of the task at hand

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

be happy now 🧡

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

OH She also said Biden is about to be removed....i assume Harris next in line..hes already calling her President Harris.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

CirstenW said April first was NOT going ot happen. IMO I dont think anything will until the election fraud is exposed. Then he will return. BAFFLES me though military not doing anything.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

PREACH IT.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

time only matters when you're serving it, and we are...

I agree but I will say that Juan owes me a case of beer :)

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, the time is insignificant. The outcome is what is truly the goal.

WWG1WGA

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In it
to win it.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️