Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

I really want to try going back to twitter. ive used my phone twice, bf's phone twice, moms twice, and made a few emails. All suspended.
I need instructions in dummy terms so I can understand exactly what to do, as I dont really get how it all works. Anyone know, done it, and can help me out? I cant spend any money to make it happen so I just really need some help...anyone...?

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

serious question - why do you want to go back on twitter?

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

To find missing family...
This place is great, don't get me wrong, but Id rather it be a place to come and recharge with likeminded folks, but honestly, I see the same things over and over, all day long, and simply because ai miss it.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i get it! it gets redundant for sure
do you ever go to gab? i switch back and forth between the two... sometimes telegram as well.

i wasnt on twitter for very long so i didnt have a ton of followers and connections like most people had. but after my 9th suspension (and believe me when i say this - i wasnt an obscene, vile, threatening poster - just standard : biden sucks, masks are bs, etc) i decided enough is enough and i'm not going to support that piece of sh-t @ jack for another second

do this search and then think about you and me getting suspended - and the type of accounts they DO allow
(warning: it's horrific)
search for#Incest on twitter (you dont have to be logged in or a user)
see what comes up and then if you still want to go on i can tell you a way you might not have tried
anyway - just my 30 cents or so (way more than 2 cents) :)

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

oh I know all about all that...but it was said that twitter, fb, etc are the battlefield, and to use others to regroup...well, after my last suspension in january, I just gave up because it seemed so complicated to get back, but some of my previous family are coming back together there, and I really want to go back..I just need some help doing it because Im not real techy lol

i had no clue it was that bad on those sites - wasnt trying to be a know-it-all or educate you... just for me it was a major wake-up. i refuse to fight any battle on pedo central turf. in my mind, that's funding the enemy.
and we need to be honest with ourselves: we aren't waking anyone up over there. i think the people telling us that are the ones with a bunch of followers on twitter and they want to keep their status. i also find it strange that the people who we all go to / went to after suspendsed and coming back with new profile, and then get put on those stupid patriot trains by these big/famous users... well, those users never get suspended. never ever.
i dont know if they are twatter hacks in disguise or if we are all just dumb enough to get put on a list that's a gift to twatter - hey - here are the people you just suspended
rant over:
if you havent tried it - google gives everyone one free number
it worked for me

Only people mentioned by @emdSD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enough Already!, click on at the bottom under it