The secretive German family behind Panera Bread, Krispy Kreme, and Pret a Manger is donating another $5.5 million after the discovery of its Nazi past. Here are all the chains the family's company owns.
The billionaire Reimann family, which owns JAB Holding Company, says it's donating more than $11 million to charity after uncovering the extent of its ancestors' Nazi activity.
JAB Holding owns brands including Keurig, Panera, Krispy Kreme, and Pret a Manger.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jab-holding-building-a-coffee-and-bagel-empire-2017-4

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Patriots know what to do. Personally I wouldn't eat another Krispy Kreme if it was given to me for free and I always thought Panera Bread wayyyyyyyyy over priced anyway. "Jab" holding Co??? Is that about the Jab people are lining up for. Don't know. Don't care. We built these companies, we can UNBUILD them.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Secret society companies, some franchisees, not many at the top that that buy them, but most know and are into that shit. NOT technically an indie org. NOT many freaking food distributors in total. AND why would "organic" be more. Think about it, HEY where did all the magnesium in the dirt go and WHY do we need it.

(1) Show this thread