#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

From https://t.me/MidnightRiderChannel/7667

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

thank you
this pisses me off. i have not been tested but my husband was twice, before he was allowed necessary medical procedures last year. if his health is in anyway compromised by this bs, i will flip the fook out. people will pay dearly.
this is murder.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

All of my family has been tested except me, my husband, and my kids. They tried to get me cause I had bronchitis but I told them it was against my religion.

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
had we known this earlier, we would have also come up with an excuse. but who would have thought that we would have to fight this type of sneaky evilness

They're trying to make it impossible to do anything unless you get a test or the jab. It's manipulation at it's finest

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lomac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren McIntyre, click on at the bottom under it