Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

I really want to try going back to twitter. ive used my phone twice, bf's phone twice, moms twice, and made a few emails. All suspended.
I need instructions in dummy terms so I can understand exactly what to do, as I dont really get how it all works. Anyone know, done it, and can help me out? I cant spend any money to make it happen so I just really need some help...anyone...?

lol apparently the VPN is blocked. you could use virtual shield. same here, but now I'm ok with it. 😆

In response Just Jana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrustQuber in this post can reply

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Teresa Quber to her Publication

i dont have a computer, just my phone..does that change anything?

In response Teresa Quber to her Publication

so what do I do? Is it free?
i honestly dont know this stuff. lol

In response Just Jana to her Publication

its an app and its costs a monthly fee thats why I don't have twitter anymore. maybe there is another solution but that's out of my knowledge lol

(1) Show this thread