Only people mentioned by @Earlofsandwiches in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Warren Arcand to his Publication

I would be bawling.
What a beautiful story.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Warren Arcand to his Publication

My uncle flew a B52 in Vietnam. I am grateful he made it home safely. I salute this pilot and pray for his loved ones. Welcome home sir. I salute you. May your soul rest with Jesus.