This lunacy has to stop right now.

@SheepKnowMore 🐑

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

right so here in the UK a child has to be 7 before the courts will listen to them to which parent they want to live with but at 3 they can decide this, WTF is going on

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

these people are a danger to children everywhere but most especially their own.....do they want special recognition from the woke crowd for their bravery and wokeness? YES....these people need to have their reproductive rights eliminated STAT

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

VILE

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Since she is so good at making grown up decisions, Im sure she will decide for mommy well??????

In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

Oh, and PS the 'mother' is a trans too!
Damaged Parents raise damaged kids!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

I follow only the rule of love and I follow back. :)

My bet is the Mom is a Man as well. Broad shoulders and such. It's a circle of abuse.

😡😡😡

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

I can only hope that this story is made up. But made up or true, that's beyond a sick mind.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

There WAS nothing wrong with this kid but something SERIOUSLY wrong with the mother.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

child abuse