2-Year Delta today for #3181...

There are 19 total 2-Year Deltas - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar+25%2C+2019

No 3-year or 1-year Deltas for 3.25.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks Kim!

que la justice arrive 😎putain qu'elle soit furieuse

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Can I just tell you all that the courts are all corruot and operate outside of the Constitution as does ALL the STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS. 98% Scum.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ONLY WAY WE WILL SEE IT IS !!! SPECIAL MILITARY GROUP TAKING DOWN THE BAR IS SUCCESSFUL!!
ENFORCING THE ORIGINAL 13th & SENDING BAR CLOWNS TO MILITARY TRIBUNAL FOR TREASON UNDER THE ORIGINAL 13 th 💥💥💥💥💥💥

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

BQQM !!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The Sword of the Spirit, whice is The Word of God, put on The Armor of God Patriots

one of my personal favorites

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Mine, too. It reminds me of General Flynn.

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Off with their heads

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

(1) Show this thread