good morning patriots starting the day with revealing a secret 🀫
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeDve8Go/

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Beautiful! Just beautiful!!πŸ’–

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Wow! Got me with that one!!

Okay, i'm bawling....what a precious little fella. πŸ’™

Full time Complain artist, Patriot, Truther! I was labeled a Nazi and then blocked by Twatter!

I'm crying. literally CRYING 😭 but they are tears of love!! so wonderful!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

chillz .... kids are much more in tune with energy and life than us. My son told me that grandma would be sad when grandad died, my grandad died next day. He also told me one stressful night on way to my brothers running late ' Jesus says you need to calm down'. He told my best friend who was so stressed with relationship issues and in a really bad way to come look at the rain on the leaves, isnt it beautiful! she wept and felt a weight lifted.....,,, he was under 4. Their perception and innocence lasts but a short while before the indoctrination licks in ...... LISTEN TO THEM, they are wiser than us because they are not yet clogged up with the world

This gave me the chillz & and brought lots of tears ! ❀️ Thank yoi for sharing this πŸ₯°

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Precious!! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message!! Have great day Patriot!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸŒž