🌍 Mom of 2 🌍 🇮🇪 Irish Patriot ☘️ 🍿Trust The Plan 🍿 ✝️ SAVE OUR CHILDREN ✝️

Get a load of this! Sex robots could be hijacked by hackers and used to harm or even kill humans.⁣

The human-sized pleasure aids are becoming more advanced every year – allowing their users to enjoy more intimate sexual situations. But this comes at a price, and the robots could be hacked by cybercriminals with violence in mind, Hong Kong law firm ONC Lawyers for Lexology warned in a recent paper.⁣

‘Hacking into many modern-day robots, including sexbots, would be a piece of cake,’ they said.⁣

The authors quote Nicholas Patterson, a cybersecurity lecturer at Deakin University in Melbourne, who said: ‘Once hacked they could absolutely be used to perform physical actions for an advantageous scenario or to cause damage.’⁣

‘Hackers can hack into a robot or a robotic device and have full control of the connections, arms, legs, and other attached tools like in some cases knives or welding devices.⁣

No happy ending there!

Subscribe to RT http://t.me/rtintl

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Well that just turned a lot of hard drives into floppy disks.

Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marie Nutz, click on at the bottom under it