There's no plan B. There's only plan A. 60 years in the making. You weren't told to understand it. You were told to trust it. Save any scoffing because#NCSWIC.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Its disheartening to hear General McInerney on Nino Rodriguez basically saying the election was stolen, Trump got bad intel, deep state around him, there is no q... basically we are screwed.
I believe and trust the plan but other people will believe the above because of who he is.
We need to be carefull who we listen to/believe. Nino was ready to go back to drinking after a year of alcohol recovery.

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Yeah well if thats that, atleast we can call it a day then and move on with our lives. I;ve followed the stupid election fraud since day 1, and til this day they are still talking about "auditing" it. How stupid is that lol? I feel stupid cheering Trump on and bragging to everyone I know that Trump got this shit handled - He never loses. Now i look like a complete joke.

But I blame some ppl here who feeding us false hope

I get it. I was going with Juan's April 1st but for that to happen, things need to pick up. I know better than to put my hope in dates but this seemed credible.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it