So if we revert back to the original 1776 constitution before we became a corporation does that mean all ammendments made to said constitution after 1871 are null and void? Starting with the 16th ammendment allowing income taxes to he collected all the way down to the 27th ammendment. 22nd ammendment stood out to me though. So can Trump be president as long as the people keep voting for him??

Only people mentioned by @PatriotDiane in this post can reply

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

he joked SEVERAL times about maybe 12 years at his rallies 😳🤣😂🍿❤️👍🏼

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Don't you just love the endless possibilities!!!!!!!

Good Point.
I recall "someone" saying "This is not another 4 YEAR ELECTION…."

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

I don't have the answer to your exact question, but I believe anything added after 1871 is null and void. This is why Trump commented last year he would probably make income taxes obsolete. Hoping others will chime in!

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Hahaha! #Trump4EVA!