Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

YES! It puzzled me at first but somewhere down the rabbit hole...YES!!!!!!

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

I am sooooo hoping that JFK Jr. has Lived in absentia all this time and that HE and TRUMP have been working tirelessly for all these years to bring about the DESTRUCTION of the CABAL in America. It has taken 3 lifetimes and so many sacrifices.....Praying that it is the TRUTH.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

lots of yellow around currently 🙏✊💞

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

One of the things I ALWAYS wanted answers to. Along with 911.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

It just hit me. George Walker Bush. I knew he killed him, but didn't put JR's George magazine name with it. DAMN!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I have always followed.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

yes. now the whole world will hear it

yep

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

loud and fucking clear...and we are 🤬🤬🤬

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.