Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

This conversation just happened with friends in Kentucky and Tennessee...

Tennessee:
Where I live, there is no military base close by.
Yesterday the "military" in helicopters flew in to field behind the covid vaccine site and picked up a bunch of people in camp. 3 helicopters black.
Today they had people repelling onto roof tops at the vaccine site. 3 black helicopters, people in black, weapons drawn.
Call the airport, they say there are no helicopters or planes in their air space. You push them and they say call the military and hang up.
Very strange things going on here.

Kentucky:
I'm in a flight lane between ft Campbell in my and one in northern gave they have been flying at night late, wakes me up I got up last night there were at least 4, this has been going on for at least 3 nights, no clues

Tennessee:
Our ridge is a flight line into Greeneville. I'm seeing small black helicopters at all hours. We also had 3 harriers come through using the blades not the prop.

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

Tennessee cont'd:

Yes its been going on for 2 days in a row but the helicopters and planes started Friday evening.
People are seeing these maneuvers happening and they are scared.

I live on a military base and have noticed more aircraft movement in the last couple of days as well. Some is to be expected, but this is quite a noticeable difference.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ddmason in this post can reply

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

I am excited and hoping the Plan is proceeding well. Simon Parkes said the next few days were crucial. Praying...