Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Just a thought for this Friday morning.....
The troops are in Washington DC until 1/31. Let's all hope that the next act comes soon and we do not have to look at these horror shows for much longer. That is 9 days. I know we are not supposed to put a timeline on things but while our forces are there it makes sense to get this buttoned up.

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

You know what is in cuedrop 658 and 659? FREEDOMDAY!!😍💃
WHOEHOE!! Hang in there, we are almost there!#HoldTheLine#TrumpIsStillOurPresident

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

In response Findyourtrue North to her Publication

And that is on 31st of January!!!

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Findyourtrue North to her Publication

Yes but I just heard that they extended the troops to Mid Feb but OMG I hope it gets wrapped up by 1/31. I cannot even look at these disgusting people.

I think they need to be there for protection from maybe riots from the left

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1111Polaris369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Findyourtrue North, click on at the bottom under it