Only people mentioned by @AprillFresh in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication

Lotta STD's right there!! No self respect! Maybe Bidan will let them ALL interview him next time!

Sick and perverted, makes me ill

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

No. This is not OK. This is absolute FILTH and tine we stand up to this evil. Wake Up America.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Demonic sirens polluting kids and vulnerable fans. They should hve no fans, zero fans, they're killers of love and decency.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

So desperate