💥💥💥THIS IS what's inside the EVERGREEN CARGO ship stuck at SUEZ CANAL!!! Youtube blocked the video but it still showed on my telegram chsnnel so i screen recorded it. SHARE IT!!!!

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

I don't doubt it. Nicely animated vid. Can you find one that exposes the human trafficking on these Evergreen/Given ships?

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

None of that was exposed onmy talked about that Navy Seals raided the Evergreen.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

THAT is one wicked cool simulation, and i don’t doubt they have it. Military tech is 20+ years advanced from what they they show the civilians. It’s a beauty!! Thank you! AWESOME PICTURE!!!

(1) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

Please share again..I just spent 20 minutes looking for this in my profile..

In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication

Thank you! i watched a Video on this and its unbelievsble. It's all I've been been watching is the middle east --I cant take my eyes off what's going there!!

(1) Show this thread

The Digital Battlefield found me! USCG veteran fighting the good fight for God and Country. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲💯🐸 #WWG1WGA

research Project Pelican and see if you find a match.

In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

there's an evergreen shipping office close to my house I don't know if it's still open I looked last year sometime, so when I went on the website there were new instructions on using their special tape or whatever that you should wrap your container around to make sure it did not get opened in transit

I've also seen this video before so I don't think it is recent 🤷‍♀️. I saw it on twitter last year!

because clearly these containers are not loaded down with grain or liquids too light

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

hold toledo batman, scary stuff

i've Seen this video before and it was said that this is what's in the boats on every coast surrounding us now the question is who has control of these? And are there kids going to the human traffic capital of the world wrapped up like fucking burritos?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Trump forced the Chinese to sell back those Harbours because they were storing tanks and military equipment in the underground facilities.

We do not know with any certainty what is in those containers. Is your goal to spread fear? Only truth matters.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

yes thats whats in some of those containers....also wouldnt be surprised that they find the humans.....during Oshameless's admin he had a covert program and was srationing thos same types of weapons all around america so they could comtrol us

(1) Show this thread

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

HOLY WOW! Just HOLY WOW!

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

most are hoping massive human traffiking revelations on a titanic scale. weapons of mass destructions to conduct their wanted war. Time to put an end to the power and control who have no care for spiritual or sacred life.

In response All Well to his Publication

I believe there are still children im there.
i sm looking for confirmation of it though.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

THANK you for this post. Should Wake a few~

Doostang

Holy catfish hope those are ours!

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

Yes thry are!!!

(1) Show this thread