Posted by Anon (/qresearch/): https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12663992.html

"Trump Still Issuing EO's"

"Riddle me this… How is a former President issuing Executive Orders and Proclamations after he leaves office? How is a current President claiming to write Executive Orders but none show up in the http://Federalregistry.gov? How is it that every single EO that Trump signed is still on the books, even the ones Biden has claimed to revoke??? Just something to ponder. 🤔 Why did the Biden Harris take the link to the Executive Orders off the website?

Part1

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

It was pointed out to me that Biden is signing Executive Actions - which are like wishlists, with the tricky titles named "Executive Order to blah blah blah". These are just requests to congress or something.

The Trump EOs listed in the register were all enacted prior to the 20th with future dates for publication. So I can't see for sure if he has added any new ones yet.

I do realize Biden/Harris is a sham. Just trying to stay accurate as possible, since there are many points of confusion already.

Left Communist Twatter 1/22/21. I support our real POTUS Donald Trump to the very end, I’ll never give up, nor will I placate quitters.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Several of his EO's are set to publish the 25th- they're warp-speeding them through.

(1) Show this thread

we can ask ourselves this too....how did 45 leave Fla yesterday on a C130, have the flight restriction lifted surrounding Mar-a-lago....hit D.C for 56 mins...then land at a Military base too now have found his way nowhere on this continent that isnt military....if he were out as a private citizen the flight restriction over his home would be there...that shit vanished soon as that bird went in the air yesterday....nothing can stop what is coming!!!

thx for this info jimbo

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

I love it, this is so yummy!!!!!! Vibes!!!!!!!!

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

Question. You step on your own argument here. If Trump or the Military are in charge, how did Biden/Harris remive a link from the White House website? I am praying that some of this is true...but then it would either be Trump or the military that removed the link.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

WE ARE IN CONTROL OF OPTICS

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

He also signed the Insurrection Act yesterday, so he was still President. Now it's the Military.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Many of us have annoying family. Unwisedly I sent this fascinating post to my Dad...his reply should be on a fridge magnet..."Life is full of questions...Jesus is the answer!! - I think he thought he was being deep & mysterious...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Actually, it takes about 4 days for an EO to be entered into the registry- Trumps EO's from 1/18/21 were entered at 6 am on 1/22/21- Bidens haven't been entered yet.
https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2021

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

There will be no EO’s for Biden. If you zoom in, he is signing blank paper.

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Cause he's shooting blanks heheheheh

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

thats quite funny 💥.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

because they are nothing but FAKE

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

From Beijing Biden that is...

(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Why does the briefing podium say “White House Washington” instead of the official seal, and on that note, the official seal doesn’t normally read, “OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES”, it reads, “Seal of the President of the United States”. Why are Biden and Harris simply issuing Executive Actions instead of Executive orders? Executive actions are simply suggestions of things the Presidents would like to see become law. I noticed Biden and Harris cleverly named their Executive Actions with the words Executive Order in front of the full title of the Executive Action.

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

Nothing to see here. You just need to google it. This was used during Trumps admin aswell

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

where did you see them change Executive Action / Order? Because on the WH website they are published as Eecutive Orders

(4) Show this thread