Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

😓 why we fight

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

The Chinese get to play both sides of the sword! They kill, traffic, clone, steal, murder & plunder from their own people.....then claim to be an "emerging" country.

They've owned us FOREVER! We give them our land, education, patents, labor and they give our pols their (our) money! IMF, WEF, BIS, NRC, UN...all agents of the same money laundering scheme. It goes from US taxpayers to China, Britian, Switzerland to Rome to the Vatican...back to every politician that get their cut. How do you like paying taxes now?

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I apologize, I lost sight of the original post.

These children are a commodity, nothing more. Chinese pols don't give a shit about their people. They sell their people for their organs, labor, sex, adrenochrome...

At least the US tries to hide it. China not so much.

It's 3GD o'clock

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I know. Panda eyes killed my soul in 2019 - I'm fu3king all in at this point. We are at the point of no return.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Those poor babies! Trump please rid this world of this evil.