I wonder...

Are there any statistics on the # of People contracting Covid that were mask wearers vs. non-mask wearers?

This would be a really interesting piece of information to have.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

we all wear masks because we rent from the govt

half my office went to get their second ahot and Im trying to figure out how the other half (we have had it) are going to cover for their cognitive decline.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Yes, on the CDC website, now hidden and hard to find, is a research article that stated of those who were hospitalized for Covid, 71% wore masks ALL the time. Compared to 3.9% who got Covid who NEVER wore a mask. I'm a former nurse, I hunt for those things ;)

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

My daughter is an ER nurse and she got covid, so did most if the nurses that she works with. They all wore the N95 masks daily.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

There was early on and stats showed masks weren't effective. Must have squashed that study since the results weren't in line with the plan.

All I know is Ive been running around Florida for months in crowded bars,
restaurants, , shuttle buses, no mask on me or people I meet and I'm, meeting so many new wonderful people and guess what??? No COVD! how rampant could it really be when I'm exposed daily to people vacationing on our little island from all over the country and yet I never get covd??? Scamdemic.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yes, I read this quite awhile back that at least in the 90%'s, HIGH up there, that it was mostly mask wearers, but in fact most cases, which cannot be isolated or actually tested for, are indeed a BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA, just as were most cases with the "Spanish Flu." This has been posted in several places, but I can't at the moment find the facts on it for you, and of course the info has been taken down quite a lot!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Yes! I remember early on they were tracking and even reporting those testing positive were wearing masks so naturally they stopped reporting on that.

(1) Show this thread