🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

And Kripsy Krme will "reward" you every day for a year with DIABETES!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @gunslingergirl in this post can reply

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

🤣Nothing screams, "health" more than a daily donut from Krispy Kreme.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

You can't make this stuff up! Owner of Krispie Kreme none other than

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

I dont actually understand how anyone can look at this and say to themselves "This is normal!". It reminds me of walmart giving giftcards for flu vaccine (Think it was walmart and others). The flu vaccine alone is a several billion dollar industry, money makes the world go around, so why would they not only give it to you for free but essentially cut profits by millions to incentivize.

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

guess if a Krispy Kreme was on fire, you could try to extinguish with a Coca Cola, or piss on the fire. Actually, dont waste your time at all, as they need to fall

stuff you doughnuts up your ass

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

🤣... I hope you'll boycott this