The Evergreen shipping company cargo ship that is “stuck” in the Suez Canal is HUGE btw.
I am sure you are all aware of the allegations that Evergreen shipping company is a front for human trafficking. Let’s connect some dots:
1. “Evergreen” was Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Secret Service code name; 2. Shipping containers are used for smuggling b/c in large ports, < 1% of all shipping containers are subject to customs inspections: https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-shipping-containers-are-inspected-by-customs.
3. Call sign of the cargo ship that is “stuck” just happens to be H3RC (hmm...too close to HRC to be a coincidence); 4. Call sign of the cargo ship directly behind the ship that is “stuck” is WMDQ (hmm...WMD...”Q”); 5. Just happen to be a # of Russian war ships in the Mediterranean near the entrance/exit of the Suez Canal, & - no coincidence - a # of US warships in the Red Sea at south eastern entrance/exit of the Suez Canal;

That ship isn’t stuck. It’s a stand-o

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Imagine if you can...Human Trafficking stops commerce and trade internationally....on an international stage....think all the mockingbirds can stop the waking of the sheep?....

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids