If you believe there's someone on the internet that is going to tell you the plan for the end of the war verbatim, you are clearly not using your brain. This is war.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

100%

Is Juan O Savin legit? I found him as a credible source, but after his last interview, I'm unsure about it all.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication

I also thought it was strange. 🤔🙏

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Standing O 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

When I listen to President Trump, I listen for what he doesn't say. I really think Pompeo or Scavino write his speeches. They all may be geniuses so they smooth over Trump's rough edges. I feel confidant reading between the lines. However, I am human and still PISSED OFF at the ridiculous hypocrisy on display this past week!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

I have no idea what's next and those are the best kind of movies to watch! 😎

Army combat Veteran. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Trump is my President.

its a tough war to try to watch DOQ, hard to find out what is happening... staying positive though..

😂

I remeber when POTUS was first running, he was so baffled at the fact Obama always told everyone his plans. He has said from the beginning, you cant give it all away, maybe not those exact words