People that drop dead of the Vaccine....

I will not feel 'sorry' for you, if you had a Patriot that was trying to inform you of the dangers and you chose to take it anyway.

Nope, not happening.

#AxTheVax

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

I concur with you 100%. The sad ones for me are the young and naive 20 somethings who got the vaccine to look cute and post a masked picture on FB with their vax card for attention....Then they come to me and ask if I got vaccinated. I get to tell them a firm no followed by a hard truth explanation of why. Their little eyes light up in horror knowing they made a huge mistake and regretting their decision. I am thankful I have had this talk and able to keep some of them from getting the booster. I always ask why didnt you ask my opinion sooner as your normally would have for scientific related questions.. Their response " because everyone else was doing it" ..
.These people truly are sheep lead to the slaughter and follow the trends instead of critacally thinking and researching.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Veronica your inspiration changes the world. Because of you I made these cards and gave them out, Thank You ! 💛

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Bravo sister Patriot, bravo.

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🎯✅🎯