Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I want it to be true so badly!

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

ooooweeee this is getting exciting frens

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

just in 7 e ucountries summon cyhna ambassadors; us trade groups:end uyghur oppession in china.
🤔comms? oppression?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

eagle on flag = presidentail marker and no yellow fringe=freedom 4 our republic!

with resolve i might say

awsome out of the shadow= dark 2 light

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Q#7

Yesterday someone asked for a .gif of a flag as a sign from DJT> I can't remember who it was. It was on bitchute with three guys chatting away.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Charlie Ward maybe? or Simon Parkes?

(1) Show this thread