Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Wow when you think there couldn't be more, THERE'S MORE! Thank you digital soldiers who find the time and know where this info is. The more I am awake, the less shock it will be and will work on staying grounded when others are falling apart. Knowing this now I can work on processing my emotions which are so many right now, and hopefully stay sane and can be the source of comfort for others. 🙏🙏🙏✝️✝️

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THEY THOUGHT SHE'D NEVER LOSE‼️‼️‼️

The ONE issue I take with this vid, is that they NEVER thought humanity would catch on, not one, not ever, not for a minute. Take heart.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

If Hillary had won we might never have caught on until it was too late. Then God sent Trump.

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Great vid. I FUCKING HATE MAN THURSDAYS! Not enough damn bullets in the world.