Only people mentioned by @JamieJanon in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

The lamp and the WMDQ tag have been photo shopped into the picture. This boat call sign is fake.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

THANK YOU! HOW DID YOU DO.THAT?

(1) Show this thread

Q 8Chan EVERGREEN in their sights*

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WMDQ- could it be carrying a weapon of mass destuction-Q

where is the 2nd photo from?

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

looks like qalerts or 8 chan

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

On the dash console! F*#king well spotted!

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

im not that quick- just passing it on! kek

(1) Show this thread

maserk isn't it incohoots with CF

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

they were just sending pics.of the jam

(1) Show this thread

!!!