I’ve done extensive digging on Wayne Ronald Willott to check things people have DM’ed me with. Here’s what I have confirmed.
1) 1-0-7 IS a number he has gone by for decades. Juan O Savin is just another version of that.
2) He worked for several private investigator firms ...
3) He had a federal job.
4) He was a federal contractor for an investigation.
5) He had connections to the Reagan family and appeared on Michael Reagan’s show.
6) He is a top-notch investigator and can draw excellent conclusions.
7) He has been able to predict events.
8) He has had no connections to the Kennedys.
9) He embellishes the truth to fantastical levels. He’s an entertaining storyteller.
10) He has an intense charisma.11) He is not JFK Jr.I did not use any sources connected to Field McConnell, Timothy Holmseth or ...... Wayne Willott. This information was independently verified.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL, JUAN O SAVIN GOT MY YOUTUBE SHUT DOWN. "OVER THE TARGET MUCH?"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Y3P

Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

He is well versed, but scripted. That is why he controls any interviews. He has to talk to keep people from figuring out he is a fraud. That is only my opinion, but he is like an actor. Too cocky to be the real deal....

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

He's also an author of books and very narcistic and overrated!! IMO

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA