Only people mentioned by @ShaneBrowning in this post can reply

In response Shane Browning to his Publication

I like this Social Media Platform a lot. Thank you Facebook for putting me on restriction. Thank you for censoring me for posting too much about the Great Awakening and President Trump on the day of the Peaceful Transfer. And thank you Santa Surfing for telling your fans on your show about AnonUp. If I wasn't on Facebook restriction, I probably wouldn't have signed up here. Because I was happy with Facebook and Twitter and I am way too Connected lol Great to Connect with like minded Patriots.

#FREEDOM ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you donโ€™t like America GTHO๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

In response Sandy Sanders to his Publication

omg the censoring on fb was ridiculous!!! IG banned me for red pillin ppl about the child trafficking. Im def liking this tho! i was on parler when they banned it. it was like a trump rally non stop!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

there you are Shane...made my whole day

Trusting in God. Have no FEAR. On the winning team!

agree!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป President Trump is my president. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide ๐ŸŒŽ

It's very homey feeling. Glad to have everybody here. #FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hugs and kisses from Nana! Glad to see you made it over !

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Welcome!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค

So happy you made it here! Sending you tons of Love&Light ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

On TELEGRAM https://t.me/ItsMeYouNeed

I love it, it's clean, easy to navigate, feels familiar, and FAST!!๐Ÿ™

So wonderful to see you here as well Shane! I missed you and I am glad to see you around on Twitter again! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

+++๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒก๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‡++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

๐Ÿ˜‡please confirm if I'll supporting to grow up your account here?

Travel * Music Sk8Boarding ๐Ÿ›น ** Baseballโšพ๏ธ Family Is Everything LO VE *+*

In response Wonder Alice1122 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread