πŸ’₯It's ABOUT TO BREAK! 34πŸ’₯
Q post 34 - (look@picture 2) .."My fellow Americans..."
https://gab.com/WhipLash347

It's about to EXPLODE!! HUGE COMMS FROM US ARMY!!!! Again STAND-BY, GREEN LIGHT, NEXT WEEK 3XBOOMS, USMC ACTIVATED! I rebuilt STAND-by decoding! EPIC MOMENTS!!!πŸ’₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ’₯ FREEDOM IS COMING! ( look @ picture 5)

The 3GDAM! πŸ™Let it be so. D5 = DE = DECLAS/AVALANCHE Watch the water! What lies beneath. Slaves mining for Bitcoin, satanic experiments on children, trafficked children. Tunnels connecting to the Wuhan Lab/Adrenochrome. The underground horrors are surfacing and the whole world is about to find about them whether they want to or not.

Let there be light! πŸ’« Godspeed patriots.πŸ™

#wwg1wga
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#GodWins
#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

An American Patriot β€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ€πŸ’™ #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormhasarrived #freedom #2ndamendment #secondamendment #Q #pizzagate

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

wow! wow! wow! wow!.......... WOW!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Let it all be a huge explosion of Truth. So big the numbest won't be able to ignore. The Media needs to be exposed & given huge consequences. These evil monsters are all going to see that being a Traitor to our People & Country is the worst choice they could have made. Ask the Putrid Crooks that have already been arrested. Much more coming. The time for Swift Justice has arrived.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

to vs the.

its always next week. i didnt see any coms leading to 34.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

3 rd picture in sequence ...

(1) Show this thread