Does anyone feeling there minds and bodies healing?
Pay attention, little bit at a time?
Could be nails, hair, joints, pains going away, mind thinking more clear, spontaneous emoitions, empathy, enjoy a good cry for the pain of suffering many are going throug?
Our collective awareness, able to perceive higher levels of being, conscioussness, acceleration of charge?

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Thankful to find like-minded people.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I can say that binaural beats have been so helpful! over the last few days I had been having a toothache, with an infection swelling my cheek yesterday. ouch! Dentists and doctors are impossible to get appts and I refuse to take the chance of a covid test being required somehow, so while I slept, I listened to a playlist with 5 hours of music and tones and frequencies geared toward toothpain healing and bacteria clearing. All from the "Good Vibes" YT channel. This morning the swelling was less, and has continued to lessen all day. I'll continue the music for at least a week. So far so good! 😊🦁

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Andrea Elliott to her Publication

Suggestions.
Fast, eat alkaline, keep ph tested in urine around 7.3 to 7.45 is a suggestion.
Lay off meat completely is a suggestion if you eat meat.
Rid bloods and starches.
one side of a magnet is good to easy pain, other better for healing, Colloidal silver can ease infection, drink plenty of water, pure is best for known purity, distilled. Find some youtube channels with Dr Sebi information, Dr Jerry Tennant shares good information youtube, Dan Winter for more indepth information, though complex.
Some Sebi information on youtube also linked to websites.
Was a wonderful man, caring and sharing.
Detox, much could do a food grade peroxide rinse as well to clear infection, clean tooth decay out if you have it, maybe with a water pix. Feed your body the proper alkaline nutrients, lay off hybrides and without seeds.
Thank you for sharing. Much love, glad your feeling better.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My hair & nails have been growing about twice as fast as normal - impossible not to notice.

Yes to the little "storms" of compassion, empathy, love & other emotions...

Yes to the crying, too.

It seems to correspond to the bumps in the Schumann Resonance.

"They" had taken it down about a week ago, but now it is back!