Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Great advice! Check on all 4 at the top... sticking with FB though, that's my battle ground

Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

Youtube killer is here now.|
UGETube
https://ugetube.com

Each day it is necessary that we feed our bodies with food to nourish ourselves. It is also important that we feed the mind and spirit too.

PLATFORM-MIGRATION-STUDY-MBG

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Mr. Deeds you are using Anonup.com although you list it as a "don't use" platform. Do you recommend others?

(1) Show this thread

Been looking into VPN service but I can't decide which one to safely used. I was thinking ProtonVPN since EspressVPN was mentioned to being run by CIA at: https://www.quora.com/Who-owns-Express-VPN?share=1

(1) Show this thread

By the way, if Telegram is owned by a Saudi company, it's from a puddle under the gutter.
And I hope apple communication is relatively secure. I hope...

I think if good triumphs over evil, we may not care what they prepare, what they dream of.
If good loses, I don't think we'll care if they're following any communications. In that case, they would have stopped the technology anyway, if we had survived the vaccine attack.
I know your recommendation is well-meaning.
But I also know that everything ended well.
The film runs backwards, the evil is over.

🌞🌞🌞