Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Good evening Anonup fam. So i decided it was time to read the bible in its entirety. Found it in full on Spotify & am listening up & back to work (45 min each way). I am on the 25th chapter of Numbers, and dang i sure have learned alot. Now i know where the saying "Cleaniness is next to Godliness" comes from. My biggest take is to have unquestioning faith in the Lord. As i was listening this evening I was kinda feeling like the Israelites, wondering when we will reach the destination/are we close to the end of the movie? Then as i was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, a street sign caught my eye, mind you I drive this route home everyday. The street sign said Durham. I dont believe in coincidences and I do believe God gave me sign that we are almost there. Not sure of what time table but this was validation enough for me.
Blessing, Prayers, Love and Hugs to ALL.
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Or maybe we will be reaching the end of the movie once we start hearing about the Durham report coming out. DUMBS are still being cleared. Delays because of unexpected incidences. God Bless the military and the children.🙏💗

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Yes, Prayers, Blessings, Love and Hugs