🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Watch each time where the man standing places the pressure. Sorry but I'm thinking for myself on this video and I don't like masks any more than yall do

You can always try it on someone. That’s what I plan to do as soon as my daughter gets here.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Well make sure you move where you apply your pressure with each change like this guy did 😊 Horse people know about leverage and pressure not only with reins and bits but legs and seat. Baseball players batting and men that use tools also.

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Hahahaha! I'm just trying for fun. I don't need this to know that wearing a mask isn't good for your health. The fact that we need oxygen to survive tells me that. I have not one time worn one. And have not been sick. I would normally be considered a walking miracle but in this day and age I'm just a anti-masker.😂

(1) Show this thread